The Institute for Development Practice and Management (IDPM) of PDA Ghana, is once again hosting the very successful 3-day workshop to introduce the basic principles of Outcome Mapping, and how they can be applied to the planning, monitoring and evaluation of development projects and programmes.
Facilitators:Terry Smutylo, Glowen Kyei-Mensah, Tony Dogbe
In the course, participants will learn how Outcome Mapping can help:
• Plan and measure social change in development projects and corporate initiatives;
• Bring stakeholders into the planning, monitoring & evaluation processes;
• Foster social and organizational learning;
• Strengthen partnerships and alliances;
• Understand and influence more effectively, human and ecological well-being.
Start date: Mon 21 January 2013
End date: Thu 24 January 2013
Location: Accra, Ghana
Region: Sub-Saharan Africa
Event type: OM Training Event
Contibuted by: Frances Quarcoopome, on: 8 Nov 2012